The need to save money on heating and cooling cannot be overemphasized. There are different ways you can achieve this, and the Nest (the first smart thermostat to hit the market) can be very helpful. Also regarded as the “learning” thermostat, the Google Nest has many benefits and a few advantages. We will highlight the most important ones below:
- It will save energy and money
- Energy-efficiency is definitely one of the biggest benefits smart thermostats like Nest offers. The Google Nest can significantly lower your energy consumption, and this means it can save you lots of money in the long run. It will also cut carbon emissions.
- It makes controlling your AC easier
- Google Nest makes controlling your AC a lot easier. It allows you to use your smartphone to control your home temperature, even when you are far from home.
- It allows for multiple settings
- Google Nest gives you more control over your AC setting because it is programmed with multiple settings. You can even control the temperature in individual rooms.
- You can set it and forget it
- As a “learning” thermostat, the Google Nest will make you become energy-conscious with minimal effort. When properly programmed, you can leave it to do all the job of temperature control.
- It can be fun for techies
- Smart thermostats are fun to use, and Google Nest is a lot of fun for techies. It will help you monitor and control your home temperature in a fun manner.
- Compatibility issues
- Google Nest may not be compatible with your existing AC unit, meaning you will need to invest in a new system. You may also need a C-wire installation to make it compatible.
- The price tag
- Google Nest is relatively expensive. It is even much more expensive than other smart thermostats.
Google Next is an incredible smart thermostat that will make your home significantly more energy-efficient. It will deliver several benefits that will easily overshadow the high cost of installing it.
Call the experts at Waychoff’s Air Conditioning today for your HVAC needs. We guarantee you quality, reliable, and prompt services.