Amana AVPTC – Air Handlers
The impeccable reputation of an American original
Energy Efficient Air Handlers
Integrated communicating ComfortBridge™ technology
ComfortBridge off-the-wall communicating technology constantly monitors the performance of a high-efficiency heating and cooling system. As ComfortBridge technology gathers data, it uses it to make automatic adjustments, as needed; to use the minimum amount of energy required to create consistent and comfortable indoor heating and cooling.
Variable Speed ECM Blower Motors
Variable Speed ECM Blower Motors provide gradual startup and shutdown for quiet, unobtrusive operation with lower energy consumption compared to standard efficiency motors across a wide range of operating speeds. Constant low-speed operation for outstanding filtration and comfort level (models AVPTC and MBVC).
- All-Aluminum Coil
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridgetechnology
- Factory-Mounted Expansion Valve (TXV)
- Internal factory-installed, inverter tuned thermal expansion valve for cooling and heat pump applications
- Auto configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system