Air Cleaners and Filtration
Help protect your family and home from airborne particulates, allergens, dust, and dander.
What are High-Efficiency Air Cleaners?
Air cleaners are filter systems that are installed either in your vents or directly onto your HVAC unit and designed to clean the air for your home.
There are countless different air cleaners and filters out there on the market, and they are all given a MERV rating for efficiency, ranging from 1-20, with the average being somewhere around 7-8 and 20 being classified as a clean room as you would see in hospitals.
Whole house air cleaners are essentially one giant unit that is installed and does the filtration for the entire home. It also contains different elements such as mesh, fiberglass, and electronic systems such as U/V lights that eradicate dust from forming.
The Features of the Tech Pure Whole House Air Cleaner
- Air cleaner attaches to any forced air heating or cooling system
- Incredible standard MERV 11* Filtration Rate
- Maintain High-Efficiency Levels of your HVAC equipment
- Help protect your family and home from airborne particulates, allergens, dust, and dander.
- Cleans the air in your entire home every time your heating or cooling system is on
- Easy filter cartridge replacement lasts up to 12 months
To Complete and optimize your indoor air quality, consider adding the TopTech Whole House UV Air Treatment System.
- Sized for air handlers and furnaces
- Reflectix R-4.2 Insulated cabinet and door
- Low Pressure Drop (0.181 @ 492 FPM)
- Upgradeable to MERV 15
- Utilizes Standard Size Media… no custom sizes to order.
- Includes Duct/Equipment mounting gasket and door cleaner
- Easy filter size identifications printed on the door label
- Solid 22 Guage Galvanized Steel Cabinet
- Powder Coated Baked Painted Door