Residential HVAC Maintenance in Jacksonville
Why Do You Need a Maintenance Agreement?
The main reason is that we don’t want your money to be wasted. Our Energy Savings Agreement gives our customers peace of mind, so they don’t have to worry about unexpected breakdowns and unsolicited expenses. Annual checkups are one perk of the agreement that will allow homeowners to keep their unit working at its fullest potential for many years.
The checkups include analytic and functioning tests that focus on the efficiency of your system. It is recommended to have annual maintenance to uphold the warranty. Expenses will begin to add up over time if your air conditioner isn’t maintained correctly, so take a look at the agreement to start saving today!
Call Now : 904.674.6814
Energy Star recommends you maintain your equipment to prevent future problems and unwanted costs. Energy Star and most reputable manufactures advise you to have an annual checkup. This will keep your system at peak performance all the time. Most manufactures warranties require you to have regular maintenance.
Energy Savings Agreements Includes:
- One Free Diagnostic – Working controls protects your system by shutting down when it senses an error.
- Tighten All Wiring Connections – Secure connections avert damage on the main components.
- Lubricate Motors – Confirm safety of motor bearings with proper lubrication.
- Clean Condenser Coil – Prevent excessive wear on the compressor.
- Adjust Fan Blade – For proper alignment and operation to avoid destructive vibrations on the unit.
- Proper Voltage – To prevent harm to your compressor.
- Blower Motor – Maintain efficiency with proper airflow operation.
- Heat Strip – Proper operation and AMP draw to prevent damaged heat strips causing high electric bills.
- Evaporate Coil and Advise of Condition – Avoid dirty coils that could affect your utility bills.
- All Safety Switches – Essential in the automatic controls.
- Condenser Fan Motor for Proper Operation – Increase the overall efficiency with the right airflow.
- Relays and Capacitors – Elongate the life of the parts with strong capacitors.
- For Proper AMP Draw on Compressor and Fan Motors – Contact us and inform us if everything is working correctly.
- Refrigerant Pressures – Keep appropriate charge to lower utility bills.
- Coil Temperatures – For proper cooling/heating and avoid malfunctioning controls that will wear on the structure.
- System in Cooling/Heating – Proper operation and an overall test of your equipment to ensure peak performance.
Call or contact us today to schedule a heating or air conditioning repair appointment. If you have questions regarding our HVAC services, we’ll be more than happy to assist you! We look forward to serving you! 904.674.6814