Dynamic 1 Inch Electronic Air Cleaner
The Dynamic Polarized Media Electronic Air Cleaner installs directly into the 1″ ﬁlter rack(s) in the existing heating and cooling system. Its electronically enhanced media combines elements of both electronic and media air cleaners. Particles are electrically charged (polarized) and then collected in the high-efficiency media. Polarized sub-micron particles join with other particles and are collected on subsequent passes.
- No costly ductwork modiﬁcations required.
- Plugs directly into 110V wall outlet or can connect to R and C terminals on most furnace control boards.
- 97% efﬁcient at .3 microns.
- Efﬁciency increases as the media ﬁbers load.
- Patented activated-carbon center screen is effective in removing cigarette smoke, pollen, dust, odors, and other contaminants.
- Low static pressure drop lets blower run efficiently.
- Power consumption is about the same as a 40-watt light bulb.
- No washing of components required.
- The disposable ﬁber media pads require only a few minutes to change.
- Media pads are generally changed every 3 to 4 months, depending on household conditions such as the presence of pets and/or smokers.
SAFE, QUIET, DEPENDABLE OPERATION
- Runs on 24Volts that feeds a high voltage power supply producing 6500 volts of DC output current. lts Actual until may vary depending un Size extremely high internal impedance makes it very safe and virtually short-circuit proof.
- Does not produce ozone or arcing like other electronic air cleaners.
- Does not produce charged (ionized) particles that collect on clothes, walls and ﬁlrnishings.
- Backed by a Five (5) Year Limited Warranty.
Electrical lnp 24 VAC
Powerhead Output Voltage: 6500V DC
Power Consumption: 2 Watts
Powerhead VoltJAmps Draw: 0.7VA
Maximum Face Velocity: 500 fpm
Ozone Generation: None