Bryant FX Legacy™ Series High Efficiency Fan Coil Puron® Refrigerant
- Factory-installed PuronÂ® refrigerant Thermostatic Expansion Valves (TXV)
- Factory-installed heater packages available
- 3- through 30-kW accessory heaters -Field Installed
- High efficiency ECM (electronic commutating motor) five (5) speed blower motor
- DuraTech™ coil with sweat connections
- Efficient, quiet, time-tested blower housings and diffusers
- Sturdy condensate pans with secondary drain connection
- 1-in. thick R4.2 insulation with vapor barrier
- Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet
- Unique cabinet design to meet 2% air leakage regulations
- Multipoise design for maximum versatility
- Horizontal hanging provisions on cabinetry
- No tools required to service filter
- Factory-supplied, cleanable and reusable filter
- Factory-supplied power plug
- Easy plug-in provisions for heater installation
- Entry options for high and low voltage wiring hook-up
- Simple, 5-amp blade fuse to protect 40 VA transformer
Reliability and Value Since 1904
North American homeowners recognize reliability and value when they see it. That’s why they’ve put their trust in Bryant for indoor comfort, quality, and peace of mind since 1904. Today, as consumer expectations for comfort and reliability continually evolve, Bryant responds with products like these fan coils. Bryant fan coils deliver maximum performance from your Bryant heat pump system because they have been designed to be a perfect match. That means when your system calls for comfort, you can count on responsive reliable heating and cooling all year long.
Environmentally Sound Puron® Refrigerant
The Models FY4A and FF1ENP use environmentally sound Puron Refrigerant. For many people, that’s an important consideration because Freon®- 22*, the refrigerant most commonly used in fan coils, is gradually being phased out of existence due to concern over the Earth’s ozone layer. By choosing a comfort system with Puron now, you are helping to preserve the ozone layer
Indoor Air Quality and Comfort
Bryant fan coils feature a high-tech composite condensate pan with brass inserts that will not corrode. Proper drainage helps eliminate the potential for growth of mold, bacteria and other airborne pollutants to protect the quality of the air you breathe. Additional quality measures include 1” thick cabinet insulation and airtight construction to keep conditioned air moving through your system and out into your living areas. Designed, built and tested with the most rigorous testing standards in the industry, a Bryant fan coil is the answer for your family’s comfort needs season after season.
Home Comfort Components
01. ENHANCED COMFORT
Our Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) is included on all models to control refrigerant flow for top reliability and energy efficiency.
02. HIGH ENERGY EFFICIENCY
Bryant’s energy-efficient blower reliably delivers heated and cooled air to your home while preserving the efficiency of your heat pump system.
03. LASTING LOOKS AND PERFORMANCE
The sturdy, 20-gauge cabinet is painted with a durable, scratch-resistant coating for years of corrosion-resistant good looks.
04. DURABILITY AND DRAINAGE
The condensate pan is made of a high-tech, corrosion-free composite material. Integrated sloped drainage helps reduce build-up of mold, bacteria and other airborne pollutants.
05. LONGER LIFE
Some models offer DuraCoat™, a special tin-plating of the coil to reduce the threat of formicary corrosion.
*Download PDF for more information. CLICK HERE!
IT ALL ADDS UP TO A STELLAR REPUTATION.
Call 904-674-6814 or contact us today to schedule an appointment, or if you have questions regarding our heating and air conditioning services. We’ll be more than happy to assist you! We look forward to serving you!