Jacksonville Air Conditioning Tax Credits
With passage of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, consumers can upgrade to more energy-efficient HVAC equipment and save on their energy bills now, and also save on their taxes next year. The new law makes important changes to existing tax incentives for homeowners who make qualified improvements of higher efficiency HVAC equipment.
Residential Tax Credit Details
For qualified improvements, homeowners may be able to claim tax credits equal to $300 or 10% of the installation costs.
- Furnace to qualify 95% AFUE
- Boiler to qualify 90% AFUE
- A/C to qualify 16 SEER + 13 EER
- Heat Pump 15 SEER 12 EER plus HSPF 9
- Water Heater energy factor .8 (tankless)
Please ask your comfort adviser for details on qualifying equipment.