Heating and Cooling Experts in Repair and Maintenance – Jacksonville, Florida
Waychoff´s Heating and Air Conditioning Company History
Since 2001, Waychoff´s Heating and Air Conditioning has proven to be one of the top dealers in the Jacksonville, Florida area. In the beginning, Rick Waychoff was a one man, one truck operation working out of a small shop on the Westside of Jacksonville. With little or no advertising Rick grew the company to where it is today by word-of-mouth and trust. We now operate and service clients throughout Northeast Florida in areas including the Beaches, Southside, Mandarin, St. Johns, and Clay County.
Why is it that so many other companies are here today and gone tomorrow and why has Waychoff´s been able to stick around?
- Never an Overtime Charge
- You Know The Price, Before We Start
- Fixed Right, The First Time
- Clean, Professional Technicians
- Scheduled Appointment Times
- Workmanship & Parts Guaranteed
Click here to view our entire range of heating and air conditioning services.
What Our Customers Say
- From our salesmen Scott to our installers Eric, Johnny and Tim, we couldn't have asked for a more professional, knowledgeable team to do our AC replacement. From the beginning, Scott the made the whole experience easy with his knowledge and understanding of our needs and concerns. I would definitely recommend Waychoff's, Scott and our installers to anyone that is in need of either a service, maintenance or like us, a replacement of a aging and failing ac system in their home. Couldn't be more pleased with the whole experience and quality of equipment. Do yourself a favor, don't call anyone else but Waychoff's for and AC service needs.
- I could not be happier with the service I received from Jason Hester. He was a consummate professional and thoroughly explained the issues I had with my AC unit. I never felt I was being sold on any service. I have used other AC companies in the past, but will now call Waychoff's AC for all my future needs. If you are looking for an AC company, look no further and you will be more than pleased with the service you receive.
- My heat pump unit was not working, though the handler and thermostat were fine. I did a little testing myself and determined that the low pressure switch was triggered, then called Waychoff's without having told them anything about what I did (sort of a test to see if they'd try to sell me something I didn't need). Eric showed up 30 minutes early to the appointment (a pleasant surprise), and immediately got to work. Within 10 minutes he told me I had no coolant which triggered the low pressure sensor which meant there was a leak. He inspected the handler inside and then told me he needed to do a nitrogen pressure test to find the leak. 10 minutes after that he showed me the hissing leak in the heat pump, proving that there was in fact a leak. He brazed/welded it shut, re-tested to confirm, then filled the unit with coolant. 60 minutes later I'm back in business and my heat pump is working great. I liked that Eric was 100% honest about the issue and how to fix, and didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need. He also worked with me on the coolant charges, since they tend to mark it up quite a bit. Overall a good experience - I'd use them again for sure. They're a little bit pricey, but for the quality, honesty, and knowledge it's worth paying.
- I was lucky enough to have my AC lines clog up on a Sunday night. I called Waychoff's after hours emergency service and Erin got back to me within 5 minutes of my initial call. She was very friendly and explained different service options for my situation. Eric was my technician and was at my house within the hour. He was very knowledgeable, explained everything he was doing in detail, gave me tips and advice to help prolong the life of my unit and even let my dog crawl all over him and "help". He had me back up and running less than an hour after he arrived. If you want a company who knows what they are doing and has fast, affordable and friendly service, I would highly recommend Waychoff's!
- Fantastic service! Eric came out to conduct scheduled maintenance on my AC unit this afternoon. He was extremely thorough, honest, and candid. I appreciated his patience in explaining things in detail and giving me tips on things I could do myself to extend the life of my unit.Waychoff's pricing is fair, but their service is extra-ordinary- honest and trustful. 5 Stars! Highly recommend.
"Service, Service, Service. The Best! I had a repairman out within three hours on a Sunday afternoon, salesman out within one hour when a new unit was needed. Everyone was professional and courteous. I can't brag about you enough!"
"The installation technicians were courteous and respectful of our property. The completed job exceeded our expectations. We are anxious to see our electric bill. We will definitely recommend Waychoff's to anyone we know who needs an air conditioner."
"Unusual in today's service experience: promises were kept, people were on time, explanations were thorough, work was completed, our concerns were addressed and best of all. We are cool."
"We were very satisfied with all phases of the purchase and installation of our two new systems. The price was competitive and we appreciated the fact that Waychoff's did not attempt to markup Bryant's extended warranty as our previous company had done. We were also impressed that Waychoff's quote included modifications of the previous installation that might have added to the problems we had with our previous system. The installation was done on schedule as promised and the technicians were all excellent at their work and respectful of our property."
"From start to finish, a pleasant and satisfying experience. The representative and technicians were prompt, polite, professional, efficient, and neat. There would be no hesitation in recommending them to others."
"Waychoff's was very professional. Leon Granger did a follow up after installation and gave me all the forms for a rebate submission. The workers (Eric & Shane) were very courteous and completed the job in a professional manner. I was very pleased with Waychoff's and would recommend them without hesitation."
"Waychoff's promptly came out on a Saturday morning to one of my rentals. The A/C was replaced on Monday, however they installed a temporary A/C unit for use over the weekend. This was the height of the heat wave and my tenant and I were very thankful!"
"I was very pleased with the professional service I received. Despite the engineering challenges and heat, your team did a great job with installation and maintained a professional attitude through the 12-hour ordeal. I will not hesitate to recommend Waychoff's to our friends and neighbors. So far, we are very satisfied with the system and the results."
"I appreciate the installation job you did at our house in Chets Creek. The system works great! Your guys did a great job and were very professional. The price was also great. Please use me as a reference. I will also pass your name around to other in need of A/C work."
"Over Labor Day weekend at 8pm our A/C system went down -- permanently! Our normal AC company was not working and so we went through the phone book and found Waychoff's! It was unbelievable that one of your employees came to our home at 10PM at no extra charge! On Labor Day the Waychoff's team installed the Trane. They were professional, knowledgeable, efficient, courteous, humorous and extremely likeable. They even brought in cardboard boxes in order to keep my carpet clean. Installation went so fast! They really earned their money, and I assure you that they are not wasting yours. They educated us about the A/C Systems and SEER score. They were great teacher and we learned a lot that day. They assisted us in financing and we were surprised at the monthly payments which were much lower than we expected. The rep from the finance company called us and he was just pleasant and professional as the crew. Later in the week they returned with our 2 rebate forms already filled out and ready to sign! WOW! that kind of service is that! All in all, we are very happy with everything and this house is COLD! We are happy to endorse Waychoff's!"
"Our electric bill has dropped around seventy dollars a month and that is with the a/c set at 76 degrees. I know it will be lower next summer since I am now taking advantage of the energy start setting the thermostat has. Also our son's coughing at night has stopped and I think it is due in part to the clean air effects filtration system that we got when we purchased the system. We are very happy with our new A/C system. Also we got a refund from Clay electric for having a 17 SEER system and we will get to write some off on our taxed next year."
"We were pleasantly surprised with the professionalism of the specialists. The unit was delivered and installed as quoted. The unit is performing as advertised. The install team were neat, clean and did a clean install. They went over all aspects of the sales / install and answered all our questions. We can safely recommend Waychoff's to our friends and business associates. We look forward to many years of continued comfort and service from our Trane and from Waychoff's."